Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sunday in Bed


May 12, 2013

Today, I woke up feeling terrible.  My ears felt like I was underwater and I had an awful headache.  I tried everything I could think of, but despite my efforts, nothing made it better.  I was not dehydrated, hungry, or tense.  All I could think to do was take some ibuprofen and go back to bed.

Several hours later, I felt a lot better, and I was willing to seize the day, but I didn’t want to do anything terribly straining, because I was still not feeling 100%, and most of the others were already gone.  I ended up on my computer or sitting outside most of the day.

At 6:00, we all gathered to go to dinner.  We went to a spectacular restaurant on the beach, called Tierra del Fuego.  The food was delicious, and Brice and Jorje ordered wine, appetizers, and dessert for everyone.  I had an incredible steak for dinner, as well as my new favorite drink: strawberry juice.  The evening was really fun and the day was nice and relaxing, I really enjoyed this whole weekend.

The only problem: I realized today that my camera has stopped working.  I have some pictures that I can’t upload, and I can’t take any more.  I am going to get pictures from other people later, but for now, I’m out of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment